Fat Cat Foods has been honored with six 2012 Hot Pepper Awards. The annual awards, sponsored by Dish Catering and Events of New York City, spotlights products in the spicy foods industry and includes categories for hot sauces, barbecue sauces, wing sauces, salsas, dry spices (and rubs), unique condiments and more.
Four Fat Cat products won or placed in the following categories in the award’s main Hot Sauce section:
- Tropical Fruit: 1st Place – Papaya Pequin Passion
- Caribbean: 3rd Place – Caribbean Curry
- Ethnic: 1st Place – Purry-Purry Sauce
- Unique: 1st Place – Papaya Pequin Passion
- Unique: 2nd Place – Purry-Purry Sauce
- Superhots Unique: 1st Place – Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost
To read the official 2012 Hot Pepper Awards Press Release, please click here.
For a complete list of 2012 Hot Pepper Award winners, please click here.