Want the latest Fat Cat news? Want to read what others are saying about your favorite Fat Cats? We know you do! So please peruse the listings below to do just that.
Latest Fat Cat News
Where have we been? What are we doing? Get the latest news about Fat Cat Foods — click here >>
We offer an online press kit for download for members of the media as well as anyone looking for more information about our company and products. In it, you’ll find overview information on our sauces, product tasting notes, hi-res imagery and a short history of our company. Click here to download (ZIP file).
Fat Cat Press Clippings:
- Chairman Meow’s Revenge sauce named “Best Locally Made Hot Sauce” by Orlando Weekly in Orlando Weekly’s Best of Orlando 2014 Issue. Click here to read the story.
- Chilebrown, the terrific reviewer for the popular spicy foods and bbq site PeppersAndMore.com, gave high marks to some of our sauces. Check out his reviews, per sauce, at this links: Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost | Purry-Purry Sauce
- YouTube reviewer Bill Moore reviewed our full line of sauces, giving high marks to nearly all of them. Here’s what he had to say, per sauce: Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost | Papaya Pequin Passion | Purry-Purry Sauce | Mexican-Style Habanero | Caribbean Curry | Cat in Heat
- Popular food blog The Primlani Kitchen gave our sauces some rave reviews (and also led us in a wonderful #spicychat conversation via Twitter). Click here to read what they said.
- Fat Cat attended Yelp’s Elite Event @ Hot Krust Panini Kitchen and snagged some high praise from Orlando’s Yelp community. Click here to read what they said about the event and Fat Cat’s sauces.
- Fat Cat Foods Appears on Fox 35′s Good Day Orlando Show. To watch the segment, please click here.
- Fat Cat products earned six 2012 Hot Pepper Awards. For more information, including a full listing of awards, please click here.
- The terrific site HotSauceDaily.com named our Cat in Heat sauce one of their favorite products of 2012. For more click here.
- The fine folks at SauceAuthority.com dished up some saucy praise for our Cat in Heat sauce. To read the review, click here.
- The wonderful site HotSauceDaily.com gave a rave review to our new sauce, Cat in Heat. To read the review, click here.
- Fat Cat attended Yelp Tampa Bay’s Livin’ La Vida Local! event at Datz Restaurant and scored some seriously high praise from Tampa’s Yelp community. Click here to read what they said about the event itself and Fat Cat’s sauces.
- Jacksonville fashion and food blogger Katrice Shorter (who writes the wonderful blog High Heels and Good Meals) penned a terrific story about our Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost sauce, which she used to make some delicious-looking beef fajitas. To read the story and get the recipe, click here.
- Chile Pepper Magazine included two Fat Cat chicken wing recipes in its September 2012 edition, dubbed “The Sauce Issue.” To read the recipes, click here.
- Tampa blogger Tracy Guida wrote this terrific overview of our sauce line as part of her “Monday Market” weekly blog series. To read the article, click here.
- Online hot sauce reviewer Frank Outzen (a.k.a ReggaeFrank09) gave high marks to four of our products on his YouTube channel. Here’s what he had to say, per sauce:
Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost | Purry-Purry Sauce | Mexican-Style Habanero | Caribbean Curry
- Fat Cat’s Papaya Pequin Passion Sauce was spotlighted in CoolMaterial.com’s online feature, “16 Hot Sauces You Never Knew Existed”
- Fat Cat’s Eyal Goldshmid appeared on the popular internet radio show, Whiskey Bent BBQ in the Pit. To listen to the broadcast, click here. (Fat Cat comes on at the 27:30 mark.)
- Spicy food haven ILoveItSpicy.com gave our products to three of its reviewers. Here’s what they had to say, per sauce: Purry-Purry Sauce | Papaya Pequin Passion | Mexican-Style Habanero |
Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost | Caribbean Curry
- The wonderful site Hot Sauce Daily named us as one of their Top Favorites of 2011
- Edible Orlando named us one of Orlando’s “Best Small-Batch Local Producers” in their “Best of Edible Orlando 2012” list. (Click here for more info.)
- Edible Orlando, a publication celebrating Central Florida’s food culture, named included Fat Cat’s sauces as part of its 2011 annual holiday gift guide. Click here to see our blurb in the magazine’s feature.
- The Miami Hurricane newspaper profiled the Cooking with Canes crew in its Sept. 26, 2011 issue. The story features some great shots of Fonz and our Fat Cat sauces. To view the full print edition of the story as a PDF (with lots of great photos) please click here. To view the online version (not as many photos), please click here.
- Orlando food blogger Marilyn T. put together a wonderful, well-written review of our sauces that features a slew of unique recipe ideas on her terrific blog Forkful. To read her review, click here.
- James Wreck and John Scrovak of popular spicy foods show Eat More Heat interviewed Fat Cat Foods on their Sept. 6, 2011 episode. Click here to watch the show.
- Brian Meagher and Marilyn Meagher of Hot Sauce Daily put together this wonderful in-depth review of all of our products. We’re literally floored by their kind words.
- Brian and Marilyn also interviewed us on their terrific podcast, Hot Sauce Weekly. Click here to listen >>
- Orlando food blogger David Mitchell featured our products in this well-written review on Yelp
- Orlando food blog MegaYummo.com centered this unique delicious recipe on our Papaya Pequin Passion Sauce